shadow of the hell Index du Forum
shadow of the hell Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK The Impartial: The Tenacious Series (Volume 1)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadow of the hell Index du Forum -> shadow of the hell -> Commentaire des vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alysrie

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK The Impartial: The Tenacious Series (Volume 1) Répondre en citant

The Impartial: The Tenacious Series (Volume 1)
by P. Cuevas

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Impartial: The Tenacious Series (Volume 1)

Veronica, Rick, and Bree are three adolescents who discover they are a part of a unique class of people called Ventros. There are two groups of Ventros that separated from one another; Evolved and VIVID. Both factions start urging the teenagers to join an organization. When they refuse to decide, both groups continue to push them even harder. The Ventro association's advances make it difficult for the teens to lead their normal lives. The constant nagging becomes more aggressive when Evolved begins to intrude into their personal lives. Veronica, Rick, and Bree know that if they don’t make their choice soon, the entire situation will get become more chaotic.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadow of the hell Index du Forum -> shadow of the hell -> Commentaire des vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a